Vector Software Inc.
Vector Software, Inc. is the leading independent provider of automated software testing tools for developers of safety-critical embedded applications. The VectorCAST line of products automate and manage the complex tasks associated with unit, integration, and system-level testing. With support for C, C++ and Ada programming languages, automation includes:
- Complete test-harness construction for unit and integration testing
- Test execution for GUI or scripts
- Code-coverage analysis
- Regression testing
- Automatic tests based on decision paths
- User-defined tests for requirements-based testing
- Test execution playback to assist in debugging
- Integration with Telelogic
- Modeling and DOORS®
- Requirements Tools
VectorCAST Integration with VxWorks
The VectorCAST integration with all VxWorks environments including VxWorks 653, supports both the C, C++ and Ada development languages. This integration enables test execution using both the vxSim VxWorks 653 simulation environment and on development and deployment boards, using any of the Wind River VxWorks 653 Board Support Packages. Benefits to developers include:
- Option of executing test cases in the both the core OS (kernel mode) or in any of the VxWorks 653 application partitions (user mode)
- Quick creation of test script environments for a wide range of testing demands, and automatically execute these test scripts as required by safety authorities
- Test environments that support RTCA DO-178B / EUROCAE ED-12B Level B through D, and, with Vector Software's Modified Condition / Decision Coverage (MC/DC) module, Level A
Titanium Cloud ecosystem
Introducing Wind River® Titanium Cloud, the ecosystem of products around Wind River Titanium Server for Network Functions Virtualization (NFV).
Developing and maintaining a board support package (BSP) requires a dedicated embedded software staff with expertise on the hardware, the operating system, and optional software stacks.
Wind River Partner Program Brochure
The Wind River Partner Program provides a scalable platform for our partners to optimize, validate, and market compelling joint value propositions to our existing and growing base of customers.
A Crayon Simple Look at Wind River
A three minute video describing in simple terms what Wind River is, the extraordinary things that we helps our customers do, and why now is a particularly exciting time to be here.