AVAL DATA CORP
AVAL DATA CORPORATION (AVAL) is the leading company in the industrial embedded computer market where the highest reliability, availability, and continuous technical support are essential. AVAL has been a leader in delivering the most advanced quality of products as well as technical service since its founding in 1959. AVAL provides services in the following areas:
- High performance and highly integrated embedded CPU and various I/O boards with FPGAs and proprietary ASIC
- High performance frame grabber and pre-processing board, related hardware used a proprietary ASIC
- System integration services with communication/network products and sophisticated core technologies
- Highly optimized Real Time OS (RTOS), utilities and middleware for its hardware platforms
- Machine Vision Software consists of drivers, pre-processing utilities and middleware
- Outstanding technical services to meet customer needs and promote long lifecycle products; ISO9001, ISO14001 certified
AVAL DATA provides compactPCI CPU modules integrated with VxWorks for industrial equipment
AVAL DATA provides high-performance and robust real-time system by equipping VxWorks with a fully designed and developed compactPCI CPU module.
Using VxWorks and AVAL DATA's products allow for high-speed, high density processing, and high reliability.
- Products can be used as the key device for a wide range of industrial devices including robots, manufacturing/inspection units, and infrastructure/network equipment based on know-how of CPU module and compactPCI for over 30 years.
- Offers customized product which meet customers' requirements with high-degree of support capacity.
- Offers fast and precise service by holding all process from development up to manufacturing in the company.
AVAL DATA CORP
4th Development Section, 1st Development Department, 1-25-10, Asahimachi Machida-Shi, TOKYO, Japan, 194-0023
Titanium Cloud ecosystem
Introducing Wind River Titanium Cloud, the ecosystem of products around Wind River Titanium Server for Network Functions Virtualization (NFV).
Developing and maintaining a board support package (BSP) requires a dedicated embedded software staff with expertise on the hardware, the operating system, and optional software stacks.
Wind River Partner Program Brochure
The Wind River Partner Program provides a scalable platform for our partners to optimize, validate, and market compelling joint value propositions to our existing and growing base of customers.
A Crayon Simple Look at Wind River
A three-minute video describing in simple terms what Wind River is, the extraordinary things that we helps our customers do, and why now is a particularly exciting time to be here.