EP89712 (Embedded Planet LLC)
A compact, low cost, ARM7-based SBC
- Processor -- CS89712, 66 MHz
- SDRAM -- 16 Mbytes
- Flash -- 1 Mbyte
- Ethernet port -- 10BaseT (RJ-45)
- Serial port / Monitor port -- UART1; 2-wire RS-232 (DB-9)
- Debug interface -- JTAG,
- LED's -- 2 user
- LED's Utilities -- bootloader firmware
- 5 VDC supply (optional 3.3 VDC supply) -- single power supply source for board
- I/O board (bottom) -- 5.00 x 2.75 in.
- CPU board (top) -- 3.20 x 1.40 in.
The EP89712 is a low cost, small form-factor ARM7 based Single Board Computer that is ideal for software and hardware development. The EP89712 takes advantage of the high-performance Cirrus Logic CS89712 system-on-chip. The CS89712 is designed for ultra-low power communication applications such as VolP telephones, industrial control, data acquisition, special purpose servers, and RF-to-Ethernet bridges. The core-logic functionality of the device is built around the ARM720T processor with 8 Kbytes of four-way, set associative unified cache, and a write buffer. Incorporated into the ARM720T is an enhanced memory management unit (MMU), which allows for support of sophisticated operating systems like embedded Linux. The EP89712 includes firmware for booting your application and diagnostics. Also includes cable kit and power supply.
If you are interested in more information on how Wind River partners with this company, click here.