We Did the Work so You Don't Have To
Wind River has partnered with leading embedded board vendors to take the guesswork out of starting your application development.
Choose from a multitude of development kits designed specifically for your market to help you meet aggressive product release cycles without sacrificing technically comprehensive solutions.
Begin Development in Minutes, Not Weeks
Embedded hardware and software are complementary technologies, but the user experience says otherwise. Wind River Embedded Development Kits greatly simplify platform enablement in real time, with real results.
Implement New Technology Seamlessly
As CPU architectures migrate from single core to "many cores," are you ready for the transition? Wind River Embedded Development Kits greatly simplify your upgrade path with tools that allow you to start application development today, on the latest low-power highly integrated single-core CPUs on up to many-core scalable CPU architectures.
Focus on IP Creation and Differentiation
We created a complete hardware and software development platform so you can focus valuable resources on what you do best: product innovation and market differentiation.
Work with Trusted Partners
Technology can be a daunting puzzle with missing pieces, or pieces that simply do not fit. Working with the Wind River partner ecosystem ensures that your solution stack fits together seamlessly and has unparalleled system integrity.
Wind River Embedded Development Kits typically contain the following components:
- Printed "Getting Started Guide"
- Target board or module with optimized binary run-time trial images and root file system pre-flashed onto the board
- Bootable flash media (live USB or similar)
- Fedora host
- Development environment with Wind River Workbench and other tools based on requirements of the specific kit
- Documentation including comprehensive evaluation tutorial
- Audiovisual guides that cover same content as written documentation
- Documentation for trial versions of Wind River products included with kit
- Necessary peripherals (refer to specific kit for details)
Choose a development kit that meets your market needs
Aerospace and Defense
- Command & Control (C4ISR)
- Electronic Warfare & Weapons Control
- Radar, Sonar, Signal Processing
- Software Defined Radio
- Multilevel Secure
- Medical Imaging
- Mobile Health
- Point of Care & Therapy
- Portable Diagnostics
- Process & Control Automation
- Power & Energy
- Machine to Machine (M2M)
- National Security
- Packet Acceleration
- Deep Packet Inspection
- Carrier Grade - CLEC, CO
- National Infrastructure