Las Vegas, NV Jan. 9, 2003 — Wind River Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:WIND), the worldwide market leader in embedded software and services, continues to illustrate its strength in digital consumer with a list of the top 10 consumer products running Wind River software. To learn more about Wind River’s digital consumer technology at the Consumer Electronics Show, January 9-12 at the Las Vegas Hilton in Las Vegas, Nevada please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. HP LaserJet 1000 personal laser printer
2. Ricoh RDC-7 digital still camera
3. Samsung SIR-T165 set top box
4. Delkin eFilm PicturePAD digital photo storage & display album
5. Apple Airport WiFi connector for the home
6. SONICBlue ReplayTV 5000 Personal Video Recorder
7. Mitsubishi Platinum Series WS-65611 big screen TV
8. Sony MEX-1HD hard drive enabled mobile car stereo:
9. Fuji Film FinePix F402 digital still camera
10. Linksys WAP-51AB wireless access point
About Wind River
Wind River is the worldwide leader in embedded software and services. It is the only company to provide market-specific embedded platforms that integrate real-time operating systems, development tools and technologies. Wind River’s products and professional services are used in multiple markets including aerospace and defense, automotive, digital consumer, industrial, and network infrastructure. Wind River provides high-integrity technology and expertise that enables its customers to create superior products more efficiently. Companies from around the world are standardizing on Wind River, creating the most reliable products while also accelerating their time to market.
Founded in 1981, Wind River is headquartered in Alameda, California, with operations worldwide. To learn more, visit Wind River at http://www.windriver.com or call Wind River at 1-800-872-4977.
Wind River Systems and the Wind River Systems logo are trademarks of Wind River Systems, Inc., and VxWorks is a registered trademark of Wind River Systems, Inc. All other names mentioned are trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of their respective companies.
Director, Global Communications