The Continua Health Alliance specifies using IEEE 11073 as the format for information exchange between personal health devices such as weighing scales, blood pressure monitors, and blood glucose monitors.
Compliant devices, whether they are smartphones, personal computers, tablet computers, personal health appliances, or set-top boxes, can readily exchange information with each other. This standard is incorporated into Wind River® Solution Accelerator for Android, Medical and allows all devices running it to communicate seamlessly with each other, delivering patient health information quickly where it is needed.
Solution Accelerator for Android, Medical supports the IEEE 11073 stack and can work with 11073-104xx sensor devices, including the following:
- IEEE 11073-10404 pulse oximeter
- IEEE 11073-10406 heart rate monitor (pulse)
- IEEE 11073-10407 blood pressure monitor
- IEEE 11073-10408 thermometer
- IEEE 11073-10415 weighing scale
- IEEE 11073-10417 glucose meter
- IEEE 11073-10441 cardiovascular monitor
- IEEE 11073-10442 strength monitor
- IEEE 11073-10471 activity data monitor
- IEEE 11073-10472 medication monitor
Wind River Solution Accelerator for Android, Medical
« Return to Product Page