Within the next few years, device software will be running on every imaginable product. These devices will exist in every vertical market and will be required to serve multiple application purposes. Companies that develop these intelligent, connected devices will be challenged with rising complexity, rapidly evolving standards, tighter quality control, and shorter market windows.
Wind River® solutions are built around VxWorks®, the leading operating system used for device software development. All our platforms include our Eclipse-based development suite, Wind River Workbench. Our industry-specific platforms offer a rich set of integrated run-time technologies, including extensive networking protocols, security, wireless, and mobility.
- Wind River General Purpose Platform
- Wind River Platform for Automotive Devices
- Wind River Platform for Consumer Devices
- Wind River Platform for Gateways, Residential Profile
- Wind River Platform for Industrial Devices
- Wind River Platform for Infotainment
- Wind River Platform for Medical Devices
- Wind River Platform for Network Equipment
- Wind River VxWorks 653 Platform
- Wind River VxWorks Cert Platform
- Wind River VxWorks MILS Platform
Each Wind River platform is backed by our worldwide customer support organization, dedicated to quickly resolving your issues and answering your questions throughout the life of your device. In addition, our team of highly skilled professional services experts offers operating system, board support package (BSP), and device driver engineering services, so you can focus your valuable resources on the development activities that best differentiate your design.
Wind River platforms achieve the following:
- Minimize inefficiencies and complexities in the device software development process
- Maximize the reliability, security, and interoperability of device software
- Accelerate the standardization of device development across the enterprise