- Prototyping: Try before you build by using virtual platforms for prototyping.
- Board and system bring-up: Bring up BIOS, systems, and boards faster than with physical hardware.
- Target access for entire team: Provide a virtual platform of the entire system to every team member, even those geographically dispersed.
- More efficient debugging: Use unique features to debug your target more efficiently than with physical hardware.
- Fault injection: Inject hardware and system faults such as memory corruption, a bad Ethernet card, periodic reset, and intermittent network connectivity.
- System level testing and debugging: Test your product in the context of the complete networked system.
- Management of multiple hardware variants: Easily configure many different virtual hardware variants to support a diverse user base.
Key features include the following:
- Models of Intel® architecture devices created by experts at Intel
- Ability to scale from one to hundreds of processors, from a single board to a complete custom heterogeneous system
- Control of virtual target time: stop, slow down, speed up, even reverse
- Repeatable and deterministic environment
- Record-and-replay system execution
- Symmetric/asymmetric OS installations
- Ability to run complete, unmodified software, including BIOS
- Simulation of Intel virtualization technologies
« Return to product page